Wizkid suspends tour for the second time to recover from ill health

        


Nigerian pop star, Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has for the second time suspended his tour.

The “Come Closer” singer took to Twitter to disclose to this to his fans on Monday. According to him, his decision to suspend the tour is coming as result of the need for him to get his “health up.”

He however announced that the rescheduled dates for cancelled shows will be announced to his fans, while his next performance will be in London on September 29.

“#teamWiz Sad i'm typing this but i'll be moving dates on my tour to get my health up. I appeal to my real fans to understand nd pray with me.

“#teamWizkid!! My next apperance will be in London 29th sept. Apologies to everyone affected by this. New dates for cancelled shows soon,” he wrote.    

The singer said while he recuperates, he will be spending time with his sons and family. He also apologized to his fans for missing the Made in America  festival yesterday.

“I'll be spending time with my son's nd family while i recover!! ️.

“Apologies to my fans in philly! Missed made in america yesterday but will make it up in a major way! ️, ” he said.

This is not the first time Wizkid will be cancelling his tour. In December 2016 he had canceled his shows in December 201for about a month after having toured extensively for about two years.

Share on Google Plus

About admin

    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please kindly drop your comments,your views are very important to us.....thanks