Video:Lady Gaga reveals she is bisexual

Not surprised though,knew she couldn't have been far from it ,Lady Gaga revealed she has had sex with lot of women in the past on ''Watch what happens Live'' .This was what she said
                     
       "Well, I’ve taken a few dips in the lady pond. I like girls… I know people think I just say                               things to shocking, but I actually do like p**sy. It just depends on whose p**sy it is."

 Gaga also revealed the craziest place she’s had sex, talked about using the drug Molly and revealed her favorite “Real Housewives” stars during in the sit-down. Check the video after the cut...






Share on Google Plus

About rgfg

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

please kindly drop your comments,your views are very important to us.....thanks