Beverly Osu Talks About Sex With Angelo, His Gf & AfroCandy's Movie Offer

She was on radio this morning where she spoke about her BBA experience and other things. Enjoy;

How do you feel about Angelo's supposed girlfriend Candice
I don't want to talk abt his so called gf cos I don't know anything abt her.

Did you have sex with Angelo
I did not have sex with Angelo. I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance!

And the bathtub scene...
 I'll still say....Nothing happened between me and Angelo!

Did you use any strategy
I talk a lot. My strategy was nothing. I just went with the flow...

Your take on Afrocandy’s movie offer 
Afrocandy nibo? No oooo.....Thanks for the offer but NO!

On her plans for the future
I’ll continue with my online reality show “Beverly Says” and I’ll finish school. That’s what is important now.
Share on Google Plus

About rgfg

    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please kindly drop your comments,your views are very important to us.....thanks